Phokus Research Group
Wound Cube™ Bleeding Control Course for Organizations
This beginning course is designed for security personnel, teachers and civilians who want training in basic life-saving medical interventions, including bleeding control with a tourniquet, or gauze.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Citizens, school employees, church employees, private business, government facilities, property managers, retail facilities.
- Immediate response trauma care
- How to recognize life-threatening bleeding and the initial steps you can take to care for bleeding patients
- The actions that you can take to help save a life before professional rescuers arrive.
- Explain why it is important to use a tourniquet to control life-threatening bleeding from an arm or leg.
- Demonstrate how to apply a tourniquet to the arm and leg. Self Aid and Buddy Aid
- Demonstrate how to pack a wound and apply pressure to control bleeding.
- Explain why it is important to identify injuries to the chest and abdomen.
- Explain the need for victims with these injuries to be transported immediately to an appropriate hospital.
Three (3) classes can be conducted per day.
Class Length: 2.5 hrs
Maximum capacity per class: 25 Participants
Maximum capacity per day: 75 Participants
- Can be customized to fit your needs - minimum order required
- Bleeding Control Kits can be included with this training
- Discounts Available See details
- **Website Price does not include Travel Fee's**
All orders are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within 30 days after receiving your product, if for any reason you wish to return your purchase please:
Submit a return request via our Contact Us page.
Provide your order number, contact details, and add the reason for the return in the "Comment" field.
Our Customer Care team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
Upon receipt and review of the product you will be issued a refund.
Custom ordered items are not eligible for standard returns - all custom product sales are final.