Phokus Research Group
The Unity Tactical CLUTCH belt is a modular multi-purpose belt designed to work for a wide range of missions. It can be used covertly in non-permissive environments under civilian clothes to conceal and secure a wide variety of gear. The belt may also be used overtly as a battle belt, training belt, active shooter response kit, or just about any other capacity.
***Belt only. Please view EVERYDAY CARRY BUNDLE 2 for information on purchasing a CLUTCH bundled with medical gear***
Carriage Options: Handgun, Hand/Flex Cuffs, Credentials, Knife, Baton, Pistol Mags, Rifle Mags, Flash Light, Multi-Tool, Radio & MORE!
Suggested Uses: Undercover/ Non-Permissive Environment Use, Active Shooter Response Kit, Low Profile, Range/Bugout, Battle Belt (Non-Load Bearing), SAR/Security
***Related Product: See EVERYDAY CARRY BUNDLE 2 to order a CLUTCH with medical gear****
- INCLUDES Belt, velcro strips, and alcohol wipes to adapt existing gear to the CLUTCH system.
- It is constructed of a durable two-way stretch fabric to allow it to fit comfortably over a wide range of clothes or IWB gear while holding its contents close to your body.
- Each cell contains padding for long-term comfort, internal Velcro to retain inserts securely, and is backed with textured Slip-Not material to keep it in place.
- The belt is highly-configurable for any mission requirement.
Weight: 0.78 lbs
Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 1.5 in
Size: Small (26-33″ Waist Loaded), Medium (31-38″ Waist Loaded), Large (37-47″ Waist Loaded)
Color: Light Gray
Made in USA
**Any pictured pouches and/or accessories are shown for demonstration purposes and NOT included but will be available separately**
All orders are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within 30 days after receiving your product, if for any reason you wish to return your purchase please:
Submit a return request via our Contact Us page.
Provide your order number, contact details, and add the reason for the return in the "Comment" field.
Our Customer Care team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
Upon receipt and review of the product you will be issued a refund.
- Custom ordered items are not eligible for standard returns - all custom product sales are final.