Phokus Research Group
GSC Trauma Kit
$200 - Unit Purchase Only
Model No. GSCTK-B
A specialty version of the Split Kit bundled with a SOF®TT-W. The patented, plate shaped design of the original Phokus Trauma Kit was created to be worn in the negative space behind ballistic protection. This innovative design reduces or eliminates space, weight and ergonomic issues that have been identified for overburdened warfighters.
Wearing medical gear behind ballistic plates serves to protect your gear while eliminating the need for bulky external medical pouches.
The GSC Trauma Kit is packaged in a double zippered vinyl pouch, a rapid solution to access to lifesaving medical gear.
The contents follow all Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Guidelines
- Contents Include: Combat Gauze®, Gauze, Elastic Bandage, Occlusive Dressing, NPA w/550, Lubricating Jelly, Gloves, Marker, and Casualty Card packaged in a double zippered vinyl pouch. Also included: SOF®TT-W
- Battle Tested Durability - Heavy-duty Medical grade vinyl keeps gear protected during long deployments. Outperforms the competition by a ratio of 3 to 1.
- Designed for quick deployment
- Size: 9 x 11 x .75 | Wt: 11 oz
- Patent No. 8,925,115 & 9,439,819
All orders are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within 30 days after receiving your product, if for any reason you wish to return your purchase please:
Submit a return request via our Contact Us page.
Provide your order number, contact details, and add the reason for the return in the "Comment" field.
Our Customer Care team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
Upon receipt and review of the product you will be issued a refund.