Phokus Research Group
The Wound Tube™ is an Upper Arm wound simulator with one realistic gunshot wound designed into a semi-transparent silicone tube. Our hyper realistic bleeding system makes this training device ideal for mastering basic bleeding control and tourniquet application. Included in the Upper Arm is a realistic Brachial Artery and an anatomically correct Humerus Bone.
Our see-through technology accelerates the students understanding of proper wound packing and tourniquet application.
The Wound Tube™ is an excellent task trainer for TCCC, TECC, TEMS, PHTLS, and basic bleeding control techniques.
Category: Wound Packing Trainer
NOTE: The Wound Tube was designed to increase muscle memory for tourniquet training. The simulated injury will not completely occlude with tourniquet application.
- Upper Arm Trainer
- Tube = Upper Arm (Tourniquet, Wound Packing, and Pressure Dressing Trainer)
- 1x Gunshot Wounds - X-Large
- Hyper Realistic Blood Flow
- Realistic Tissue Loss
- Realistic Tissue Density
- Anatomically Correct Humerus Bone
- Realistic Brachial Artery
- Compact Design (No wasted space)
- Durably built
- Government/Law Enforcement Discounts Available See details
- One Wound Tube™
**Advanced Blood Pumping System Sold Separate **
Material: Non-Toxic Silicone
Size: 4 x 4
Wt: 3 lbs
All orders are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within 30 days after receiving your product, if for any reason you wish to return your purchase please:
Submit a return request via our Contact Us page.
Provide your order number, contact details, and add the reason for the return in the "Comment" field.
Our Customer Care team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
Upon receipt and review of the product you will be issued a refund.
- Custom ordered items are not eligible for standard returns - all custom product sales are final.