Phokus Research Group
AMP - Ancillary Medical Pouch
The Ancillary Medical Pouch is a versatile multipurpose pouch featuring a quick-deployment pull tab. Elastic loops on the interior secure a small med kit, including a tourniquet, or other gear. A loop panel on the front allows the attachment of hook-backed labels. The pouch can be mounted to either MOLLE or a belt.
This product was built in partnership with High Speed Gear, a manufacturer, and distributor of 100 % American-made, Battle-Proven Tactical Gear.
- The AMP - Ancillary Medical Pouch is packed in a High Speed Gear - RAM Pouch
AMP Data Sheet Link
- Combat Gauze
- Elastic Wrap
- Occlusive Dressing Twin pack
- NPA w/Lube
- Nitrile Gloves x1 pair
- Contents can be customized for unit-level orders.
- AMP - Ancillary Medical Pouch is packed in a High Speed Gear - RAM Pouch
- High Speed Gear RAM Pouch Link
- Zipper closure
- Loop panel on front for patches
- Pull tab for quick deployment
- Attaches via MOLLE or belt mount
- Internal organizers
- Pull tab can be stowed
- SOOD nylon fabric construction
- YKK Zippers
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
- Size: 7" X 4" X 2.5"
- Volume: 70 Cubic Inches
- Pouch Weight: .25 lbs.