This beginning course is designed for security personnel, teachers and civilians who want training in basic life-saving medical interventions, including bleeding control with a tourniquet, or gauze.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Citizens, school employees, church employees, private business, government facilities, property managers, retail facilities.
- Immediate response trauma care
- How to recognize life-threatening bleeding and the initial steps you can take to care for bleeding patients
- The actions that you can take to help save a life before professional rescuers arrive.
- Explain why it is important to use a tourniquet to control life-threatening bleeding from an arm or leg.
- Demonstrate how to apply a tourniquet to the arm and leg. Self Aid and Buddy Aid
- Demonstrate how to pack a wound and apply pressure to control bleeding.
- Explain why it is important to identify injuries to the chest and abdomen.
- Explain the need for victims with these injuries to be transported immediately to an appropriate hospital.
Three (3) classes can be conducted per day.
Class Length: 2.5 hrs
Maximum capacity per class: 25 Participants
Maximum capacity per day: 75 Participants
- Can be customized to fit your needs - minimum order required
- Bleeding Control Kits can be included with this training
- Discounts Available See details
- **Website Price does not include Travel Fee's**