Phokus Research Group
Tarsier Eclipse - (NVG Focusing Device)
The Tarsier Eclipse ™ is the 2nd most advanced Night Vision Goggle (NVG) accessory on the market, allowing the operator to see objects from 18" to infinity at the same time and without loss of clarity. It incorporates a smooth action, high performance, optical iris that can quickly be adjusted open or closed depending on the amount of ambient light.
Additionally, the Tarsier Eclipse ™ offers a high quality, Corning Glass sacrificial lens that can quickly be replaced without tools.
- Simple, and Reliable
- Visual Acuity improves from 20/200 to 20/20
- Eliminates objective lens refocusing
- Replaces your existing dust cover and sacrificial lens
- Provides the ability to see objects at all distances without adjusting the focus on Night Vision Goggles.
- Infinitely variable from open to close to allow the optimal amount of light into the NVGs and maintain auto-focus capability.
- Clear front sacrificial lens to protect lens of NVGs and prevent dust and debris from entering apparatus.
- Rapid adaptation to ambient light by turning the adjustment ring, opening or closing the iris.
- Easy and secure attachment to end of NVGs.
AN/PVS6 || AN/PVS-7 || AN/PVS-7B/D || ANVIS-9 || AN/PVS-14 || NEPVS-14 || AN/PVS-23 (F5050YG)
- Patent No. 7.969.673
- Made in the USA
All orders are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within 30 days after receiving your product, if for any reason you wish to return your purchase please:
Submit a return request via our Contact Us page.
Provide your order number, contact details, and add the reason for the return in the "Comment" field.
Our Customer Care team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
Upon receipt and review of the product you will be issued a refund.