In a trauma situation, what supplies will you need? Will your exposed gear be damaged? Will both of your arms work? Keeping the most essential equipment tucked away where it’s safe and accessible is how you save lives. Because of its patented design, the Deployment Trauma Kit is concealed, secure, and protected. You can easily retrieve it with either hand, and the contents are accessible in seconds. In an unpredictable setting, there is no better kit.
There are some things that a trauma kit just has to be. It has to be stocked full of life-saving medical supplies, it has to be accessible, and it has to be there when you need it. The Deployment Trauma Kit fits right behind your ballistic plate and pulls free in seconds. We know you have what it takes to save lives inside yourself. Now you’ll have what it takes to save lives inside your armor.
‣ Machine-sealed, tamper-proof RF welded vinyl protects from all environmental conditions.
‣ Zippered training allows repeated use without expending sealed kits.
‣ 25% lighter with extra pouch removed to wear under the plate
‣ Same contents, 75% thinner
‣ Reduce the load and improve ergonomics by wearing your kit instead of carrying it.
‣ Upgraded contents improve field care during the golden hour.
Other than contents, portability is the most important feature of a trauma kit. We’ve reduced the bulk of a standard kit by 75%, brought the weight down to a mere 11.7 ounces, and perfected the design to fit within the negative space of your ballistic plate compartment. It’s undetectable, even to the wearer. The flexible vinyl packaging conforms to your torso along a center joint for optimal comfort.
It’s what’s inside that counts.
Stop the bleed. Prevent an infection. Decompress a tension pneumothorax. You never know exactly what you’re going to encounter in the field. Being prepared for anything can save your life and the lives of your team.