Phokus Research Group
The Wound Club™ is a 2 in 1 - Junctional (axillary) and Upper Arm wound simulator with five realistic wound patterns designed into a semi-transparent silicone cube and tube combo. Our hyper realistic bleeding system makes this training device ideal for mastering basic bleeding control. Tourniquet training is easily accomplished between the Silicone Cube - Junctional (axillary) and the Silicone Tube -Upper Arm. Included in the Upper Arm is a realistic Brachial Artery and an anatomically correct Humerus Bone.
Our see-through technology accelerates the students understanding of proper wound packing and tourniquet application.
The Wound Club™ is an excellent task trainer for TCCC, TECC, TEMS, PHTLS, and Stop the Bleed.
Category: Wound Packing Trainer
NOTE: The Wound Club was designed to increase muscle memory for tourniquet training. The simulated injury will not completely occlude with tourniquet application.
- 2 in 1 Training Device: Junctional (axillary) and Upper Arm Trainer
- Cube = Shoulder (Wound Packing Trainer)
- Tube = Upper Arm (Tourniquet, Wound Packing, and Pressure Dressing Trainer)
- 4x Gunshot Wounds - Narrow, Small, Large, X-Large
- 1x Large Laceration
- Hyper Realistic Blood Flow
- Realistic Tissue Loss
- Realistic Tissue Density
- Anatomically Correct Humerus Bone
- Realistic Brachial Artery
- Compact Design (No wasted space)
- Durably built
- Government/Law Enforcement Discounts Available See details
- One Wound Club™
**Advanced Blood Pumping System Sold Separate **
Material: Non-Toxic Silicone
Size: 4 x 4 x 8
Wt: 5 lbs
All orders are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Within 30 days after receiving your product, if for any reason you wish to return your purchase please:
Submit a return request via our Contact Us page.
Provide your order number, contact details, and add the reason for the return in the "Comment" field.
Our Customer Care team will review the request & contact you with your return number (RA#) and instructions on where to send the product.
Upon receipt and review of the product you will be issued a refund.